The rapid growth of the internet has led to vast amounts of data being collected. As analyzing this data requires tremendous computing power, high-performance data analytics employs various parallelization techniques to reduce the execution time. These techniques can be applied to various domains such as high-performance computing, artificial intelligence and big data.
High Performance Data Analytics at Institut Polytechnique de Paris comprises mandatory courses focusing on core topics like operating systems and parallel programming, as well as optional courses addressing either HPC applications (numerical simulation and modeling) or AI applications (machine learning and data mining).
The program focuses on research and introduces students to research labs through projects and a Master’s thesis, paving the way for further PhD studies.
Students interested early on by research are advised to apply for a PhD Track in this field (combined Master and PhD). It enables a personalized master program, early immersion in research labs and a progressive development of the thesis studies.
On completing the two-year program, students will be equipped to:
- Pursue a PhD degree in computer science at Institut Polytechnique de Paris or another highly ranked university
- Join the R&D department of an innovative IT company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of parallel computing for analyzing massive amounts of data
Core knowledge in architecture
Overview of domain applications
- Advanced knowledge in a specific application
Seminars and project do develop skills required to pursue a research career
- 6-month internship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Year 1: 60 ECTS
- Year 2: 60 ECTS
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 37 other Masters in Machine Learning in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Computer Science or Applied Mathematics at Institut Polytechnique de Paris or equivalent in France or abroad
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Language prerequisites French; English
- Completion of the first year of a Master in computer science or related field at Institut Polytechnique de Paris or equivalent in France or abroad
- Language: French; English
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Palaiseau
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.