Professional Master of Business Administration at Nanyang Technological University has been carefully curated to transform skilled specialists into learned leaders, offering invaluable collaborative learning within a cohort of highly talented individuals who share common growth ambitions yet are richly diverse.
Whether you are at a career crossroads, looking to improve your career prospects in your current industry or eager to fulfill the dream of being your own boss, Graduate Studies Career Development Office (GSCDO) offers tremendous resources to support your ambitions. We appreciate the nuances, sacrifices and challenges of earning an MBA as a busy working professional. As such, we have thoughtfully designed a wide range of services with you in mind. These facilities are available to you from the moment you arrive at NBS, right through to your graduation
- Analytics For Decision-Making
- Leading People Globally (Negotiation)
- Leading People Globally (Talent Management)
- Leading People Globally (Cultural intelligence)
- Leading People Globally (Leadership)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1: 4 December
- Round 2 :15 March
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 45 other Masters in Business Administration in Singapore
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years' full-time work experience
- GMAT/GRE score is a mandatory application requirement. Candidates with 5 years or more of work experience have the option to submit Executive Assessment (EA) instead of GMAT/GRE (try a GMAT mini quiz)
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
International52472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52472 USD per year during 18 months.
National52472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52472 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.