The core courses in the Technical Management program at University of Maryland Baltimore County are supplemented with technically oriented courses in entrepreneurship, international project management, and organizational leadership. Students can earn certificates in systems engineering, and cybersecurity along with the Masters degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Leadership and Communications
- Leading Teams and Organizations
- Strategic Management
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Engineering Law and Ethics
- Management Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 217 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, mathematics related field.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale, or equivalent. Applicants with grades on a scale other than 4.0, will be evaluated based on standards for the country of their degree.
- GRE scores are not required for admission
- English proficiency scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33960 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit
National33960 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit
In-State19770 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.