This four-course post-baccalaureate certificate is oriented towards students seeking broad exposure to cybersecurity principles, best practices, and technologies, and can be completed in a year.
This Cybersecurity Operations certificate program at University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) includes three required cybersecurity courses and one student-selected exploratory elective on a cybersecurity topic of interest or professional relevance. If a student is accepted into the M.P.S.: Cybersecurity, all four certificate courses count toward that degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Cybersecurity Operations
- Risk Analysis & Compliance
- One Additional Cybersecurity Elective
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 315 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Graduate School recommends applicants have at least a 3.0 GPA or “B” average when applying. For transcripts from schools abroad, the UMBC Graduate School will accept official WES (World Education Services) ICAP Course-by-Course evaluations but note that these evaluations are not required.
- Students who are unable to meet the minimum GPA standards may still be admitted to graduate study by demonstrating outstanding performance on one or more of the graduate aptitude tests or by providing letters of recommendation from competent evaluators of the applicant’s performance as a student or in a professional capacity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1166 USD per credit during 6 months.
National13992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1166 USD per credit during 6 months.
In-State8148 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 679 USD per credit during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.