As it becomes more costly to deliver face-to-face instruction, trainers and educators are seeking technologically mediated environments to distribute training and development.
With this eLearning certificate from University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) , students learn the theoretical principles and practical applications of designing effective online training and instruction for both corporate and educational settings. Completed certificate courses may be applied towards the LAPT Masters degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instructional Systems Development
- Online Classroom
- Principles of eLearning Education
- Corporate eLearning Training
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 4338 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Graduate School recommends applicants have at least a 3.0 GPA or “B” average when applying. For transcripts from schools abroad, the UMBC Graduate School will accept official WES (World Education Services) ICAP Course-by-Course evaluations but note that these evaluations are not required.
- Students who are unable to meet the minimum GPA standards may still be admitted to graduate study by demonstrating outstanding performance on one or more of the graduate aptitude tests or by providing letters of recommendation from competent evaluators of the applicant’s performance as a student or in a professional capacity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1166 USD per credit during 6 months.
National13992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1166 USD per credit during 6 months.
In-State8148 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 679 USD per credit during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.