The two-year program provides students with the knowledge, tools and techniques to evaluate and explore organizational behavioral management, human factors, and human resource practices based on the needs of the current job market.
Upon completing the Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Industrial and Organizational Psychology at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) , students will have also completed a professional capstone experience, developing a professional portfolio while building relationships with those in industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Seminar in Applied Social Psychology
- Legal, Ethical and Professional Issues in 1/0 Psychology
- Methods of Assessment in 1/0 Psychology
- Professional Human Resources Practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1323 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A B.A. or B.S. in Psychology or related field from an accredited institution or foreign equivalent OR;
- A B.A. or B.S. in another discipline from an accredited institution or foreign equivalent with coursework to include Introduction to (or General) Psychology in addition to an undergraduate course in Research Methods or Statistics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24336 USD per year during 24 months.
National24336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24336 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.