The curriculum for the Certificate Program in Music Entrepreneurship at University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) centers on a collaboration with the Baltimore Symphony and their innovative OrchKids program of music education for public school children.
In addition to the study of the music education methodology of OrchKids through classroom and internship work, students will address management and organizational leadership skills, both in OrchKids and in other music organizations, which will be applicable to a wide range of future opportunities for these students as musical entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- El Sistema Music Education
- OrchKids Management and Leadership
- Establishing Music Organizations
- Internships in MUSIC Organization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Music View 161 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Graduate School recommends applicants have at least a 3.0 GPA or “B” average when applying. For transcripts from schools abroad, the UMBC Graduate School will accept official WES (World Education Services) ICAP Course-by-Course evaluations but note that these evaluations are not required.
- Students who are unable to meet the minimum GPA standards may still be admitted to graduate study by demonstrating outstanding performance on one or more of the graduate aptitude tests or by providing letters of recommendation from competent evaluators of the applicant’s performance as a student or in a professional capacity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17490 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1166 USD per credit during 6 months.
National17490 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1166 USD per credit during 6 months.
In-State10185 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 679 USD per credit during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.