Today the chemical industry must adapt to cope with the increasing scarcity of resources, the new regulations, and the social, ecological and political pressure. In this context, the use of renewable resources like feedstocks or microbial biomass represent a real interest to prepare functional bioproducts and to contribute to energetic transition which constitutes significant levers for innovation.
By combining the different disciplines Green chemistry, Catalysis, (Bio)Processes, and Formulation this master aims at providing the essential tools to develop clean and safe processes involved in the new emerging fields of agribusiness.
- Train engineers able to implement clean technologies in a context of sustainable development to provide solutions in the fields of green chemistry and bioprocesses.
- Master the transformation of renewable resources by catalytic or biotechnological means,
- Develop functional, safe and innovative bioproducts, according to an ecodesign approach.
The GreenCAP Master is particularly suited to students wishing to specialize in the valorization of new materials for industrial applications by using clean processes. Placements and prospects are mainly in the fields of research and development, production, engineering, consultancy or environmental assessment.
This master is accredited by the French ministry of higher educationToulouse INP-ENSIACET and INSA are accredited by CTI, members of N+i network (www.nplusi.com)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Process
- Tools for a green Chemistry
- Polymer Sciences
- Language and Project
- Tools in green chemistry and processes
- Conception of Bio products
- Catalysis for alternative Energies
- Lab Project
- A 6 months final project as trainee in a laboratory or in the industry with minimum wages 500€/month
Bachelor's degree Program taught in EnglishFurther studies: PhD program (3 years)
All teachers are members of major research institutions that are part of French national scientific research Centers (CNRS and INRAE). They work in three internationally recognised laboratories in the fields of green chemistry, catalysis, green processes and bioprocesses: LCA, LGC, and LCC.
They have close relations with the industry. It benefits to students for their project or internship.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Chemistry Biotechnology View 14 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you have an international degree:
- To enter the 1st year of the MSc program, you will require a Bachelor of Sciences/Engineering
- Please note that it is also possible to integrate directly the 2nd year of the program. To do so, you will need to have obtained a Master of Sciences/Engineering and have work experience.
- To be admitted in M1 the required level is L3
- For the admission in M2 the required level is M1
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Reduction down to 5473 €/year for academic partners, european and selected students
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Students can apply to different other scholarship programs (governmental scholarships, European student mobility programs, French Eiffel and French embassies’ scholarship programs, training support programs from private foundations and companies)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.