This ambitious program offers an attractive societally asked expertise to design new power electronic systems and modern, innovative structures of electromechanical converters. It develops sustainable strategies of energy management for electrical systems with multi-sources and multi-loads. The novel concepts of control and diagnostic methodologies are proposed for smart actuators, smart grids and smart standalone systems.
The Electrical Energy Systems program at Toulouse INP-ENSEEIHT naturally offers the opportunity of a studies continuation at PHD level, in the field of Electrical Engineering and its applications related to energy processes.
- Proficiency of modeling tools for the analysis of multi-physics problems
- Ability to manage and monitor energy systems, modeling techniques, optimization, acquisition and processing of data
- Ability to model static or electromechanical converters using analytical models or computer simulation codes
- Expertise in the fields of power electronics, power semiconductors and power grids, with the ability to design and implement static conversion systems,
- Expertise in the field of electricity and electrical engineering specifically oriented towards production, conversion, distribution and storage of energy.
- Ability to address the issue of renewable energy in their principles but also of their organizations, their management and their integration into the distribution networks
- Skills for control, observation and diagnosis of dynamic multi-technology systems
- Ability to design a system taking into account the environmental and social requirements (eco-design and sustainable development)
Accredited by the French ministry of higher education
Toulouse INP-ENSEEIHT is accredited by CTI and member of N+i network (www.nplusi.com)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
M1 level offers an adaptation semester, followed by a learning to strengthen the background in electrical engineering fields:
- Electrical Machines, Structures and Modelling
- Design of Power Converters
- Automatics, Real time control, Signal Processing and Optimization
- Simulations and experimental verification
- Human and social skills
M2 level includes innovative courses and advanced-level short projects around energy conversion.
- Design and Control of Static Converters
- Design and Control of Actuators
- Mechatronics, Design by System Optimization
- Stationary and Embedded Systems, Power Grids and Smart Grids
- Actuators and Generators
- Systemic Design and Eco-design
- Hybrid Systems, Smart Grids and Electrochemical Storage
- Renewable Energies
- Long Project (6 weeks)
A 6 months final project as trainee in a laboratory or in the industry with minimum wages 500€/month+ details: https://www.enseeiht.fr/fr/formation/masters-of-science/ees-electrical-energy-systems.html
All teachers are researchers of the laboratories affiliated to French National Scientific Research Center (CNRS): Plasma and Energy Conversion Laboratory (LAPLACE), Chemical Engineering Laboratory (LGC) and Laboratory for Analysis and Architecture of Systems (LAAS).A significant percentage of the lectures and industrial projects are managed or given by Industrial R&D partners such as: Airbus, Thales Alenia Space, Actia, Continental, EDF, GDF, SUEZ, CEA, ADEME, Liebherr Aerospace, Airbus Space & Defense, SNCF.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 26 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The EES MOST welcomes:Foreign studentsContinuing education studentsBasic French Language Required
- Requested levels:
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Reduction down to 5473 €/year for academic partners, european and selected students)
Toulouse INP offers scholarships through a reduction of fees.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Students can apply to different other scholarship programs (governmental scholarships, European student mobility programs, French Eiffel and French embassies’ scholarship programs, training support programs from private foundations and companies)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.