- Enroll top-level international students in the field of electronics.
- Provide the most up-to-date teaching in electronics for embedded systems, in tight relations to the aeronautics industry as well as prime level research institutions.
- Graduate students that will take part in the research activities as PhD or R&D engineers and will have an opportunity to build an international carreer.
Master students graduate with extensive competences in embedded analog/digital electronic systems, RF and signal processing for embedded communicating systems. The curriculum embodies elements of power management for autonomous embedded systems and image processing, thus covering the aeronautics industry as well as the latest innovative and state of the art research.
This Electronic Systems for Embedded and Communicating Application (ESECA) program at Toulouse INP and INSA Toulouse prepares graduates that will take part in the research activities as PhD or R&D engineers and will have an opportunity to build an international career.
This master is accredited by the French ministry of higher education
Toulouse INP-ENSEEIHT and INSA are accredited by CTI, members of N+i network (www.nplusi.com)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Embedded Electronics Design
- Autonomous systems
- Electromagnetic compatibility for integrated circuits
- Energy Management
- RF active and passive circuits
- Digital Signal and Image processing
- Telecom for spatial applications
- Radar and remote sensing applications
A 100h research project in a research institution
A 6 months final project as trainee in a laboratory or in the industry with minimum wages 500€/month
Program taught in English
Further studies: PhD program (3 years)
All teachers are part of major research institutions that are part of the French National Scientific Research Center (CNRS) : LAAS, LAPLACE, IRIT...
or world leading industrial groups : Thales, Airbus, ...
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Transportation Engineering View 18 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you have an international degree:
- To enter the 1st year of the MSc program, you will require a Bachelor of Sciences/Engineering
- Please note that it is also possible to integrate directly the 2nd year of the program. To do so, you will need to have obtained a Master of Sciences/Engineering.
- To be admitted in M1 the required level is L3
- For the admission in M2 the required level is M1
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Reduction down to 5473 €/year for academic partners, european and selected students
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Students can apply to different other scholarship programs (governmental scholarships, European student mobility programs, French Eiffel and French embassies’ scholarship programs, training support programs from private foundations and companies)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.