The Chemistry (without Thesis) program offered by Koc University is to make the students become more productive and qualified in their working life by providing their specialization in different subjects of the person.
The M.S. program without thesis option requires that the students successfully complete a minimum of 30 credits (with 10 courses) beyond a Bachelor’s degree. The non-thesis option also consists of a non-credit pass or fail M.S. Project course.
- Nanostructured Materials for Energy
- Advanced Physical Chemistry
- Advanced Instrumental Analysis Techniques for Materi̇als Characterization
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Materials Sciencis&engineernig
- Selected Topics in Chemistry
- Resume / CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- English language proficiency test results (TOEFL or YDS/e-YDS/YÖKDİL)
- ALES/GRE test score
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 24 months.
National7625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7625 USD per year during 24 months.
- Turkish students: 67500 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.