It boasts a curriculum where learning takes place both inside the classroom and out in the industry, tapping on the deep expertise of five NUS academic units in areas pertinent to Industry 4.0 :
- NUS Faculty of Engineering
- NUS Faculty of Science
- NUS Institute of Systems Science
- NUS School of Computing
- NUS School of Continuing and Lifelong Education
The curriculum is also specifically designed in accordance with the Singapore Economic Development Board’s (EDB) Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index to further aid companies in transforming their capabilities through their human capital, and support Singapore’s drive towards becoming a Smart Nation. The Industry 4.0 programme is offered by the National University of Singapore .
Why This Programme?
· Develop the breadth and depth of skillsets that defines an Industry 4.0 talent—a professional able to synergise technological smarts with business and operational know-how.
· Be introduced to the cutting edge technologies and tools (e.g. artificial intelligence, virtual/augmented reality and additive manufacturing) that will transform work and industries in the fourth industrial revolution.
· Prepare to excel in a range of Industry 4.0 jobs such as Knowledge Analysts, Solutions Architects and Industrial User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) Designers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The NUS MSc in Industry 4.0 is a 40-modular credit (MC) coursework-based Master’s Degree programme comprising:
- Core Modules (20 MCs), and
- Elective Modules (20 MCs).
- A capstone project which is part of the Core Modules
Most modules are 4 MC
Under the Elective modules, students will choose the modules selection from 1 of the graduate certificates listed:
- Graduate Certificate in Additive Manufacturing
- Graduate Certificate in Data Mining and Interpretation
- Graduate Certificate in Deep Learning for Industry
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Business
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Supply Chain
- Graduate Certificate in Intelligent Sensing Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Internet of Things
- Graduate Certificate in Pattern Recognition Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Principles and Practice of Secure Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Quality Assurance and Yield Optimisation
- Graduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application period: 1st Oct 2021 – 28th Feb 2022
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 8 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To apply for admission to the NUS MSc in Industry 4.0 programme, applicants should possess a bachelor's degree - preferably with Honours - in Science, Engineering, Computing, Analytics or equivalent disciplines, and knowledge of programming (Applicants may be required to complete a programming course to demonstrate their programming competency on a case-by-case basis).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39534 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39534 EUR per year during 12 months.
National39534 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39534 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.