There is an increasing demand for graduates equipped for specialist roles in supply chain management roles and related fields.
This programme has been designed to kick-start your career in supply chain management. You will develop advanced skills and knowledge in supply chain management and prepare for a specialist career in supply chain management in New Zealand or internationally. The Supply Chain Management programme is offered by the University of Auckland .
Where could this programme take you?
You will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to pursue a career in supply chain management and related fields.
Jobs related to this programme
- Demand manager
- Inventory manager
- Production coordinator
- Sales and operations planner
- Sourcing manager
- Supply chain business analyst
- Supply chain manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Supply Chain Management is a 15-month, 180-point coursework masters programme studied over five quarters.
- You will study core business courses and a set of specialised supply chain management courses that focus on strategic sourcing, services operations, supply chain analytics and supply chain strategy and design.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
120 or 180
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 46 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have completed a BCom or a non-business degree in a relevant discipline such as arts, engineering, technology, or science. You will need a GPA of 5.0. In addition, you must have passed an undergraduate level course in business statistics (STATS 108) or equivalent.
- If you have completed advanced course(s) in an undergraduate degree that are considered substantially similar to courses in this programme, you will be required to complete substitute course(s). Advice will be provided to you on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26790 USD per year during 12 months.
National15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15072 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic students: NZ$22,623
- International students: NZ$40,210
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.