The Healthcare Management programme at University of Bristol aims to create a new generation of healthcare professionals who understand and can provide solutions for the challenges faced by health systems and healthcare organisations in the 21st century. You will currently be working in a variety of settings including academic or clinical settings.
The MSc reflects contemporary themes and developments within healthcare management. You will discuss the latest understanding of how to successfully manage healthcare organisations and acquire the skills and confidence to challenge, innovate and solve problems. You will also have the opportunity in both year one and two to pursue projects relevant to healthcare management, where possible applying your learning to your own place of work.
This programme is intended for anyone who has an interest in pursuing a career with managerial responsibilities in the healthcare sector. This includes managers, clinicians and other healthcare professionals who are already working in or with healthcare organisations, or who are interested in developing their careers in this direction.
The programme is also an ideal platform for anyone who does not have prior working knowledge of healthcare organisations but would like to pursue a career in this sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Patient Safety and Risk Management
- Healthcare Improvement Capstone Assessment Unit
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Management View 97 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be in full-time or part-time professional employment and hold a first or upper second-class honours degree or equivalent, including a clinical subject, or equivalent qualification. In exceptional circumstances candidates with a lower class degree, equivalent qualifications or at least two years' work experience in the healthcare sector may be admitted if they can demonstrate their potential for master's-level work.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National3825 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Channel Islands/IoM: part-time (two years)£8,920
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.