The MSc International Business Management with Industry Placement from Heriot-Watt University has two entry points: September and January. Both entry points are open for new applications now. Please indicate your preferred entry point when completing your application form.
- Our courses provide insight into relevant social, political, legal, and macroeconomic conditions affecting international business and will develop your skills in decision-making, people management, leadership and team working.
- You will learn how to critically evaluate and implement theories, concepts and techniques of business and apply this knowledge to practical contexts through industry-focused, case-study led projects and ultimately your Industry Placement.
- International Business Context
- Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Global Purchasing and Supply
- Contemporary Business Technology
- Measuring and Managing Performance
- Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 836 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (first or second class), or its non-UK equivalent, in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.