The MSc Business Analytics and Consultancy programme created by Heriot-Watt University will give you the skills most highly valued by today’s employers who increasingly seek graduates with the decision skills to inform and manage transformational change, including the use of data-driven, evidence-based approaches to management decision-making in complex business environments.
There are several core elements of this MSc programme that will set you apart in the corporate world, these include the core skills you will gain on our Business Analytics course followed by our research-led Big Data Analytics course, the Network Analysis course and a new course in Management Consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics and Introduction to Big Data
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Big Data Analytics
- Finance and Financial Reporting
- Network Analysis for Business
- Management Consultancy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Typically, you will hold a recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Students whose native language is not English and who have not been educated previously in the English language must provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
National3050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.