- Get ahead of the competition through an enhanced understanding of advancing technologies and business innovations, and explore this latest thinking with our FinTech Society.
- Learn from existing expertise in Bitcoin and Blockchain at The University of Exeter Business School, alongside the University’s wider expertise in economics, finance, data science, cyber security and law.
- Develop practical skills like coding during our unique ‘Hackathon’ module and a variety of other innovative teaching methods.
- Take part in group work throughout our modules to develop practical team working and employment ready skills.
Our Master’s programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
This Financial Technology (Fintech) programme at The University of Exeter is ideal for students from a variety of backgrounds with mathematical / statistical experience, who are looking to launch a career in this exciting industry.
- Financial Technology
- Applied Econometrics
- Financial Modelling
- Advanced Financial Technology
- International Banking Law
- Banking and Financial Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesFinance Engineering Management Cyber Security View 200 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or equivalent from a recognised university, including at least one mathematical / quantitative module at 2:1 or equivalent.
- We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.