The Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Coding at IÉSEG School of Management aims to develop managers and change-makers with a cutting-edge learning journey combining state of the art business and coding courses.
Building on a fully integrated program combining Management and Coding courses in two respective global leading institutions, the MBA in Leadership and Coding equips and inspires professionals who seek to understand the increasing complexity of a changing digital world in a career that leverages their analytical skills and their versatility in the language of both business and tech.
Participants of the MBA in Leadership and Coding will graduate from this innovative program mastering their analytical skills and their versatility in dealing with both the languages of business and tech.
IÉSEG supports participants in a number of ways to facilitate this transition and has a dedicated team to advise on their career development and to accompany their international job search.
Examples of functions that students could aspire to :
- Business Development Manager
- Transformation Project Manager
- Sales Manager
- Digital and Innovation Strategist
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- Strategic Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Business Economics and Cycles
- Leadership and Change Management
- Emerging Technologies (AI, Blockchain, IoT, etc.)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLeadership View 5 other Masters in Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- At least 3 years of full-time and postgraduate work experience
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
International39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.