- Learn from a Nobel Prize winner
- Study Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Technologies, Advanced Materials, Business and more.
- Get a degree in 3 or 4 terms, depending on your choice.
- Build a career as Chief Architect, Chief Product Officer, Chief Program Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Security Officer, and more.
- Connect to our industry network or build your own startup. Move between education, research, and business in the SIT Ecosystem.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
During this 2-year program, you will develop must-have technical, leadership, and management skills for a brilliant career in emerging technologies.
- Access a personalized learning experience across disciplines and learn from the world’s leading scientists and entrepreneurs.
- Choose a classic, fast, or double degree program and join us in person, online, or through a mix of the two.
- Benefit from SIT’s agile flipped eLearning and take part in lectures, broadcasts, guest speaks, and lab activities.
- Dive into hands-on practice with SIT’s business partners through capstone projects and a summer internship.
- Go abroad and study at our top-notch partner computer science institutions: Carnegie-Mellon University, USA, and the School of Computing of the National University of Singapore.
- Quality Engineering
- Software Construction, Software Architecture, and Software Engineering
- Cyber Protection
- Data Science
- Product Vision, Product Strategy, Innovation and Marketing
- Organizational Behavior and Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Agile leadership and Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Applications for scholarships for Double Degree and Fast Track will be open during the first semester.
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 8 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
SIT MSc in computer science and software engineering students must either:
- hold a bachelor in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system, or
- hold a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system, and
- pass an interview with the master admission committee, who may admit students holding a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering or equivalent with some education debt.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9332 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4666 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National4666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2333 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- CHF 5.000 per semester
- CHF 2.500 per semester for Swiss residents
SIT offers the following scholarships to talented students:
- full scholarship (tuition waiver and living cost coverage)
- tuition waiver only
- double degree scholarships
Full scholarship and tuition waiver scholarships are renewed based on your academic achievement in the previous semester(s).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.