This Business Administration - Financial Management at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is a one-year full-time programme.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have obtained specialist knowledge in the area of your specialization and you will receive an internationally recognized Master of Science degree (MSc) in Business Administration. You complete the programme by writing a Master’s thesis about your own research on a specific topic in the master’s specialization programme of Business Administration.
On completing the Master’s programme in Business Administration you will have a thorough understanding how business and people work – individually and together.
Because you have the option to choose from a wide range of specialisations, our programme opens the door for a variety of job opportunities. You possess both sought-after business knowledge and essential soft skills which make you a great addition to any company and gives you a head start on the job market.
Promotion alumni sessions Master’s day
During the Master’s day, you can also meet our (international) alumni during several workshops. In these sessions they will tell you more about career opportunities after finishing your Master’s degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Development for Finance Professionals
- Thesis MSc Business Administration: Financial Management
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Advanced Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Financial Data Decision Analysis
- Research Seminar FM
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- EU/EEA or Dutch students: 1 June
- Non-EU/EEA students who do not need a study visa and/or a residence permit: 1 June
- Students who need a study visa and/or a residence permit: 1 April.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 75 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your valid passport or ID (only for EU citizens)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of records
- A description of the relevant courses you have taken during your previous higher education, with the main literature used for those course. You can use this format.
- Thesis (or another sample of academic writing). If your thesis was not written in English, please submit the original with an added summary of about 3 pages in English.
International16630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16630 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.