Due to a growing skills shortage in the energy sector, especially in emerging energy technologies, industry requires graduates with specialist knowledge and multidisciplinary ability. A broad understanding of energy technologies and more practical engineering skills are provided throughout University of Nottingham's Sustainable Energy Engineering course.
Accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Programme StructureCore Modules
- Advanced Engineering Research Project Organisation and Design (spring) (10 credits)
- Individual Postgraduate Project (summer) (60 credits)
- Sustainable Energy Futures (autumn) (20 credits)
- Power Generation and Carbon Capture (autumn) (10 credits)
- Dynamics and Wind Engineering (autumn) (20 credits)
- Thermofluids 3
- Renewable Energy Technology Design and Appraisal (spring) (20 credits)
- Energy Storage (spring) (10 credits)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 277 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
- 2:1. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world. For information on entry requirements from your country, please visit our website www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/country-info
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11050 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.