On the one hand, the programme pays attention to classical corporate finance questions like capital allocation and corporate valuation. But the programme also offers new topics in the field of financial management such as corporate social responsibility and sustainable finance.
The Business Administration - Duisenberg Honours Programme in Corporate Finance from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam provides in-depth knowledge on this wide range of topics. This leads to a demanding programme with a study load of 84 EC in one year. Therefore, this programme is perfectly suited for ambitious students with a particular interest in the area of Corporate Finance.
The programme covers courses from the Financial Management, Finance, and Accounting & Control programmes. This results in a programme that includes all relevant topics from the Financial Management profession with a particular focus on Corporate Finance. You’ll also participate in career services workshops and self-reflection exercises that will help you enter the world of work ready to hit the ground running.
Entering the job market
The Duisenberg Honours programme is a passport to jobs in the financial sector like banks or asset management firms, as well as non-financial sector companies that need financial managers who understand the way financial-decision work in today’s business environment.
- Personal Development for Finance Professionals
- Thesis MSc BA - HP Corporate Finance
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Advanced Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Corporate Valuation
- Empirical Finance
- Research Project for Finance
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
The next VU Online Master's Event will take place on Saturday 5 March.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 73 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome motivated and ambitious students who are actively developing themselves and are aware of their position and role in society. In order to be successful in this programme you will need a solid academic basis in, for instance, (International) Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering & Management or related disciplines. Typically, students in this programme are successful if they have an intrinsic curiosity for financial decision making and for financial markets and if they have obtained their Bachelor’s degree with above average grades for courses in the areas of Financial Management, Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Finance or Accounting.
International16830 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16830 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.