Whether you are just starting out, preparing for your CPA exam, or interested in furthering your accounting career, the M.S. in Accounting program from Walden University can help you strengthen your skills in analysis and financial decision making.
Designed to help you progress in this rapidly changing profession, the challenging curriculum covers managerial accounting, financial management, current topics, and legal and ethical accounting issues.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Accounting for the Professional
- Accounting With CPA Emphasis
More informationVisit official programme website
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 133 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
International15030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30060 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.