You will participate in an intensive programme of combined classroom learning, in teams from multiple backgrounds, via company projects and self-led projects, focused on the supply chain field. In this environment, you will broaden and deepen your theoretical knowledge about Supply Chain Management while simultaneously developing your project management skills further, and broadening your personal leadership capabilities.
At the end of the International Supply Chain Management, Part-time programme from Rotterdam Business School, you will be an expert in the functional areas of Supply Chain Management and will be equipped with the skills necessary to take that next step in your professional career.
Congratulations! You just finished your Master in International Supply Chain Management and will receive the title Master of Science (MSc).
With your degree, you will receive a supplement, a DS-label. With this English document, you can show the value of your degree abroad when applying for other study programmes, when applying for a job or looking for the next step within a company or organisation.
- Current trends in supply chain management and advanced writing and critical thinking
- Integrated business planning and supply chain simulation
- Technology and innovation in supply chain management
- Leading and managing the supply chain
- Port and maritime management
- Research methods
- 24 months
- 9 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 21 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in a logistics based subject, plus 2 years’ experience within the logistics professional field, plus currently employed in the logistics professional field.
- Applicant with a Bachelor degree in a business-related subject, plus 3 years’ experience within the logistics professional field, plus currently employed in the logistics professional field.
- Applicants with an unrelated bachelor degree, with 5+ years of experience in the supply chain or logistics field may also apply.
- Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter.
- IELTS Academic 6.5* / TOEFL iBT 90 TOEFL iBT Home Edition 90 / Cambridge CAE: Grade C scale 180-184 | FCE: Grade B scale 176-179 | Grade A scale 180-184. (Exam results can’t be older than two years at start of the study programme)
*No more than 2 IELTS sub-scores may be a maximum of 0.5 points below the required overall score.
International8736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8736 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.