Highlights of Nutritional Sciences at University of Nottingham:
Molecular nutrition; study how nutrients impact on cellular processes
Public health nutrition; the relationship between diet, health and disease. Study in depth current public health priorities across the lifespan.
Healthy People, Healthy Planet module, new for 2021. You'll investigate:
- international nutrition practices
- the development of a sustainable global diet
- the impact on health, survival and development capacity globally
- the influence of culture, religion and socioeconomic status on nutritional interventions
Our graduates go on to work across nutrition and food companies such as Slimming World, Protein World and Danone. Some set up their own nutrition businesses. Others work as nutritionists in health services, for example working for the NHS in mental health nutrition support, or internationally, working for the Ghana Armed Forces.
Every year, some of our graduates decide to study research degrees at PhD level.
- Research Skills in Nutrition
- Healthy People, Healthy Planet
- Nutrition and Metabolism
- Molecular Nutrition
- Public Health Nutrition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 1117 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) in a biological science subject, excluding nutrition or closely related degrees. Examples of related degrees include biology, physiology, sports science, food science and psychology.
- IELTS: 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each element
International18667 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18667 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7367 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7367 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.