The Master’s programme in Arts and Culture Management (St. Petersburg) from HSE University is designed to develop professional skills in art management and business; to provide future managers and entrepreneurs with the respective analytical skills; to develop understanding of the global trends of the sector, peculiarities of business processes in the state of digitalization; to train skills of innovative start-ups creation; to provide students with experience required for career placement.
The programme graduates will be in demand in art, culture, and creative industries, cultural tourism, entertainment, and creative entrepreneurship.
The graduates of "Arts and Culture management" will be in demand on the market of cultural and creative industries for positions of creative directors of organizations, including museums, modern art galleries, cultural tourism organizations, theaters, creative business projects, festivals, art funds, in the sector of management and policy-making in culture, art, cultural tourism, creative industries, and creative entrepreneurship.
The graduates can carry on with their academic careers in Russian and foreign universities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme provides students with opportunities to enrich the experience on the base of the wide range of partners:
- The State Hermitage Museum is the key partners of the Programme
- Dostoevsky Literary-Memorial Museum
- The Russian Museum of Ethnography
- The St. Petersburg Academic Philharmonia
- Planetarium № 1
- Hotel "Domina"
- Street Art Research Institute
- Northwest Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 22 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- international admission to the graduate studies is based upon application assessment and Skype interview
- within international admission international applicants compete with other international applicants only, not with Russian applicants
- At least a Bachelor degree (any subject field) or an equivalent, duly legalized and notary translated into Russian language, is required for admission to HSE graduate studies at the stage of enrollment. A university transcript may be submitted instead of the university diploma at the stage of application.
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80 or equivalent is required to enroll for an English-taught graduate programme unless an applicant is an English native or has completed previous studies in English language, subject to confirmation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1829 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1829 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 160 000 – 320 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.