In this Machine Learning Engineer for Microsoft Azure nanodegree, students will enhance their skills by building and deploying sophisticated machine learning solutions using popular open source tools and frameworks, and gain practical experience running complex machine learning tasks using the built-in Azure labs accessible inside the Udacity classroom.
Students in the program will learn about machine learning algorithms and crucial deployment techniques, and will be equipped to fill roles at companies seeking machine learning engineers and AI specialists. These skills can also be applied in roles at companies that are looking for data scientists to introduce machine learning techniques into their organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Optimizing an ML Pipeline in AzureUse scikit-learn, Hyperdrive, and AutoML to construct a pipeline, import data, identify optimal models and hyperparameters, and then document and compare findings.
- Operationalizing Machine LearningTrain an AutoML model and deploy it into a production environment by selecting the appropriate targets, enabling Application insights, using logs to identify problems, and leveraging the power of Azure’s pipelines.
- Capstone Project: Training and Deploying a Machine Learning Model in AzureIn the Capstone project, you’ll be able to select your own model and dataset and use the Hyperdrive and AutoML API from AzureML to train and deploy the model as a web service.
- Who is the programme for?
- Why should you enroll now?
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering Machine Learning View 258 other programmes in Software Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Experience with basic Python programming (e.g., ability to read and write simple Python scripts; understanding of introductory concepts like variables, loops, modules, conditionals, data types, and functions).
- Some experience with fundamental statistics and algebra, including an understanding of data distributions (e.g., normal distribution) measures of central tendency and variability (e.g., mean and standard deviation) and basic linear equations.
- Udacity also recommends basic familiarity with fundamental machine learning concepts (such as feature engineering and supervised vs. unsupervised learning) and classic machine learning algorithms (such as linear regression and k-means clustering).
- An understanding of the basics of Azure and Docker/Container experience.
- If you'd like to prepare for this Nanodegree program, check out our Introduction to Machine Learning and AI Programming with Python courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1017 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National1017 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.