The MSc in Business Analytics from Trinity College Dublin focuses on the applications of modern operational research and management science techniques to solve business problems and support management decisions.
Data analytics has become a critical and in-demand skill as business becomes increasingly digital, students will be equipped for careers in all business sectors such as government, healthcare, education, transportation and many others where decisions and policies need to be supported but data-based evidence. Business analytics professionals can gain employment in a variety of roles such as Operations Analysts, Data Scientist, Management Consultant, Financial Analyst and Project Associate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Decision Optimization
- Research Project
- Data Management & Visualisation
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Business Data Mining
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Business Forecasting
- Operations Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 23 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15250 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.