The global corporate landscape needs to be shaped with good and harmonious leadership to keep all parties satisfied and business running as usual. Leadership is, therefore, a highly needed skill to have in the business world.
With the Management - Leadership Management from IUBH University of Applied Sciences - Online , you can build your soft skills to become a confident and effective leader in any industry or company you join—and start your career a step ahead of your peers. With IUBH, you can study from the comfort of your home, 100% online.
Your door to the business world
You will learn to analyse the management process and behaviour in business practice in an application and problem-solving oriented manner. You will acquire management tools for motivating employees and for creating a trusting working and management relationship and you will know the central design factors for building a successful management culture. You learn to understand and shape good and harmonious leadership relationships with your employees through the active use of different leadership styles. This is the only way to manage organizations in a goal-oriented manner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Change
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Leadership and Corporate Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 6 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 10 990 Euro
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IUBH, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.