Looking to win the job of your dreams in Marketing? You might have outstanding technical marketing expertise but the thing to really set you apart from other candidates could be a master's degree in management and International Marketing. In such a creative, inspiring, and diverse field, it pays to demonstrate your business knowledge and your ability to manage people, time, and projects. The Management - International Marketing programme at IUBH University of Applied Sciences - Online can help you do just that and give you firm skills in leadership and communication.
Your door to the business world
You will deepen your specialist knowledge of marketing and sales-related issues - with a focus on international business management. Using practice-oriented concepts, you will deal with planning, implementation and control as well as international market entry and market development strategies. Your methodical skills and soft skills such as communication or intercultural competence will be trained.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Sales, Pricing and Brand Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 25 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 10 990 Euro
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IUBH, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.