With this Master degree in Management - Big Data Management from IUBH University of Applied Sciences - Online , you will gain comprehensive understanding of big data and how to communicate your findings effectively. More importantly, you’ll learn to manage projects, staff, and operations to be a valuable asset to any company. With IUBH, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with our new flexible studies option.
Your door to the business world
In Big Data Management, you learn how to prepare data, link data from different sources and analyze relationships. The focus is on artificial intelligence methods for data analysis as well as their applicability and evaluation in different business scenarios. Furthermore, you will critically examine solution providers as well as ethical, social and data protection issues that are of fundamental importance for Big Data Management. You internalize important management know-how and train your analytical skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Data Science and Analytics
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Big Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management Data Science & Big Data View 25 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- 60 ECTS programme: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 10 990 Euro
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IUBH, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.