With a Master’s in management on your resume, you show potential employers that you are a decision maker with motivation and the right mindset to manage resources, projects, or people and drive business success. This well-rounded degree can top off your existing knowledge in your specialist area. With IU International University of Applied Sciences, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with our new flexible studies option.
Your door to the business world
Management today must be flexible, future-oriented and progressive. International developments such as globalization and financial crises, but also local events and industry-specific trends, will change tomorrow's management. Our Master Management reacts to this change and trains your business management skills to prepare you in the best possible way for your future role as a manager.
Regardless of whether you come from physics, engineering or the humanities - with us, it's not your background that counts, but your motivation to drive innovation and make a difference. The Master Management from IU International University of Applied Sciences - Online offers you the opportunity to acquire an additional qualification in management that is both scientifically oriented and practical. You don't need any previous knowledge of business administration and can focus on a specialist area from the fields of International Marketing, Finance & Accounting, IT Management, Engineering Management, Big Data Management or Leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 6 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- 60 ECTS programme: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU International University of Applied Sciences Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 10 990 Euro
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IU International University of Applied Sciences, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.