The MBA has established itself as a highly regarded, respected post-graduate qualification, which offers a candidate a profound understanding of business practices, along with skills in operational management, team leadership, and strategic planning. Such a multi-disciplinary approach to the application of law would provide a formidable edge within the client relationship.
The Online Legal Leadership at Robert Kennedy College seeks to provide students with the commercial awareness and business knowledge skills to lead a modern law firm or department, by enhancing the classic MBA with modules on Sustainable Finance, Digital Marketing and Legal Leadership.
The overall aims of the Programme are to:
- further develop relevant business, organisational and leadership knowledge in a law context, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks;
- develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisational and professional theory to understand and, where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices (with a particular focus on sustainable finance, digital marketing and leadership in a law oriented context);
- develop, and where appropriate apply, new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability;
- develop understanding of an organisation’s strategic focus and environment, and the impact of the inter-relationship between the organisation’s resources and clients in the evolving global business environment;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Sustainable Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Legal Leadership
- Essentials of Risk Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesInternational Law Management, Organisation & Leadership Legal Studies
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
• An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
• At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
• English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
• A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
• Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
APL will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.