In this Instructional Design and Technology programme from Walden University, you will learn to create effective technology-based courses and instructional programs for a variety of environments, including higher education; community college education; corporate and nonprofit workforce development; and healthcare, military, and government education.
Leverage Walden’s own cutting-edge learning technologies as you explore learning theory, instructional design processes, and effective strategies for engaging 21st-century learners.
You can work toward your degree at a speed that’s right for you.
- Traditional: Take one course at a time. Advance through the program steadily while managing other commitments.
- Fast Track: Take two courses at once. Focus more time on the program and complete your degree sooner.
After the first course, you can take one course at a time, or earn your degree faster by taking two courses at once. You also can alternate between the options throughout the program to fit your changing needs.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Online Learning
- Training and Performance Improvement
More informationVisit official programme website
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 131 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
International10005 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20010 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.