Global relevance and employability are at the core of our curriculum design.
The programme will enable you to understand the operation of real estate markets and develop a deep understanding of the techniques applied in them. You will gain the key skills necessary to embark on a wide range of careers in the global real estate industry.
- This Real Estate programme at Heriot-Watt University is especially suitable if you have a non-real estate related degree and desire to develop skills and knowledge in the real estate sector.
- The MSc will lead to exciting employment opportunities across the industry.
This course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). RICS accreditation demonstrates a globally-recognised standard of real estate education.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Urban Economy and Property Markets
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Real Estate Appraisal and Evaluation
- Real Estate Management and Sustainability
- Construction Technology
- Real Estate Development
This Masters programme is especially suitable if you have a non-real estate related degree and desire to develop skills and knowledge in the real estate sector. The MSc will lead to exciting employment opportunities across the industry.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management Urban Planning View 9 other Masters in Urban Planning in United Arab Emirates
- Minimum of 2:1 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a non-cognate discipline
- Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a related subject area
- Corporate (or chartered) membership of relevant professional institutions will also be considered
International16184 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16184 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7776 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7776 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £3,888
- Overseas: £8,092
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.