The successful completion of this Public Health (Online) course at Diploma MSc will enable graduates to:
- Apply conceptual and practical understanding of Public Health for direct population benefit/service development.
- Critically appraise current developments and guidance in Public Health and have an ability to implement evidence-based public health protection, improvement and care.
- Critically apply an advanced knowledge of Public Health to decision making in unpredictable and/or complex situations.
- Critically evaluate current research in Public Health.
- Critically apply independent learning skills in the exploration of knowledge and enquiry within public health.
- Demonstrate reflection and creativity in addressing complex issues that involve many interacting factors in the advancement of public health.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of populations presenting with health improvement needs.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical interventions for use in a variety of public health care settings.
- Initiate and lead complex processes and public health strategies within the context of the multidisciplinary team.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary issues in public health
- Environmental/geopolitical determinants of health
- Data and intelligence
- Dealing with complexity
- Protecting the public's health
- Public health within health and care systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 508 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international applicants.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a science based subject and will have some evidence of public health study including epidemiology and/or statistics. Applicants will typically be working within Public Health or have an interest in Public Health (students will need to reflect on their learning and so being able to apply knowledge learnt into practice is required). Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.