The programme combines academic study and real-world business experience to help you develop the skills needed to carve successful careers within Hospitality and Tourism.
The Executive Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Tourism Management programme from Learna is for management-level students who want to advance their leadership, industry and management skills.
Enhance your understanding of the challenges faced by modern hospitality and tourism managers. Build your knowledge of contemporary theory and practice in the industry. Learn alongside a multidisciplinary group of global professionals with different backgrounds and experiences - gain real-life, world-spanning insights into current trends and issues in hospitality and tourism.
Who is an Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management for?
This Online Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management has been designed for mid-level managers who want to step up and stand out. If you can’t stop learning and want to stay at the top of your game, this course will help you:
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice in the context of global hospitality and tourism management and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in hospitality and tourism management to various organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management View 127 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.