Want to lead a rapidly growing business venture of your own? Dream of rising to a leadership position in your field? Our Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the skills and knowledge needed for successful business development and growth.Delivered in partnership with the University of Gibraltar, our Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship equips aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders with the skills and practical knowledge required to ignite business growth.This Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship program at Learna is built for those already equipped with at least 3 years managerial experience. This online distance learning course will grant you the ability to develop an academic, critical, reflective and practical understanding of managing innovation and enterprise.
Who is an Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship?
The Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship offers emerging/aspiring executives and senior managers with a scheme of study that facilitates successful new venture development and organisation growth, develops their academic, critical, reflective and practical understanding of managing complex organisations in a rapidly evolving contemporary global business environment. Subsequently, the programme aims to develop students’ capacity to apply the knowledge and skills acquired to help them develop their career and take up successful managerial and leadership positions in the future.We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in various organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Module 1: Marketing Management
- Module 2: Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Module 3: Financial Management
- Module 4: Strategic Management
- Module 5: Entrepreneurship and Intrepreneurship
- Module 6: New Venture Creation
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree awarded by a UK university or an overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.