Delivered in partnership with the University of Gibraltar, our Online Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship equips aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders with the skills and practical knowledge required to ignite business growth.
This Executive Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship programme from Learna is built for those already equipped with at least 3 years managerial experience. This online distance learning course will grant you the ability to develop an academic, critical, reflective and practical understanding of managing innovation and enterprise.
You will become part of a growing community of multidisciplinary and multi-national business leaders and industry disruptors to learn from and collaborate with.
Who is an Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship?
The Online Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship offers emerging/aspiring executives and senior managers with a scheme of study that facilitates successful new venture development and organisation growth, develops their academic, critical, reflective and practical understanding of managing complex organisations in a rapidly evolving contemporary global business environment. Subsequently, the programme aims to develop students’ capacity to apply the knowledge and skills acquired to help them develop their career and take up successful managerial and leadership positions in the future.
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in various organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Intrepreneurship
- New Venture Creation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 20 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree awarded by a UK university or an overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.