The Executive Master of Business Administration in Financial Management programme from Learna covers the cutting-edge principles and practices of financial management in a complex business environment. It draws on the core financial functions of business organisations, providing you with both holistic and specific insights into financial management theory, forecasting and practice.
Delivered in partnership with the University of Gibraltar, our Online Executive MBA in Financial Management will develop your understanding of financial management theory, forecasting and practice.
You will complete the programme with the confidence and tools to financially report, plan and control the resources of an organisation from a leadership position.
Who is an Online Executive MBA in Financial Management for?
This programme is for those aspiring business leaders who want to be at the top of their financial management game. The online course is intensive but rewarding and relies on students being collaborative and showing a spark for excellent leadership.
This Online Executive MBA in Financial Management is aimed at aspiring business leaders who already have management experience. It’s for mid-level managers who want a rapid step-up in challenge and rise to new ranks.
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice in the context of global Financial Management systems and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in financial management to various organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management Decision Making
- Financial Models and Reporting
- Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 20 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.