The programme familiarises students with both fundamental and emerging themes, concepts and practices related to the development and delivery of appropriate marketing dynamics to given organisations. It will provide you with a critical appreciation of the key areas of marketing management and its interactions with society at an executive level.
Who is an Online Executive MBA in Marketing Management for?
The Executive Master of Business Administration in Marketing Management programme from Learna offers emerging/aspiring executives and senior managers with a scheme of study that develops their academic, critical, reflective and practical understanding of managing complex organisations in a rapidly evolving contemporary global business environment. Subsequently, the programme aims to develop students’ capacity to apply the knowledge and skills acquired to help them develop their career and take up successful marketing managerial and leadership positions in the future.
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in various organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Digital Marketing
- Contemporary Issues and Practices in Marketing
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 127 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.