Change, development and advancement in healthcare is inevitable and requires independent, conscientious and intuitive leaders. Become one by mastering the complexities of healthcare business, without putting a pause on your career.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Transform from a learner into a leader with our Online Executive MBA in Healthcare Management.
There are many complex challenges faced by healthcare managers operating in private and public sector organisations. This programme is designed to address these challenges by developing your organisational and management skills in healthcare.
Who is an Online Executive MBA in Healthcare Management for?
The Executive Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management programme from Learna has been designed and developed with experienced healthcare managers in mind!
Our programme is aimed at aspiring business leaders, executives and mid-level managers who want to nurture an entrepreneurial mindset and embed strategy in everything they do. This programme is designed for those who are self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and the drive to keep learning.
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice in the context of global healthcare management systems and practice.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in healthcare management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Governance, Quality and Healthcare Development
- Managing Change and Innovation in Healthcare
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 127 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.