Today’s business environment value skillsets above everything else. It is the skillset which will allow businesses to transform technologies into opportunities via innovation data analytics.
This Business Engineering programme from Yasar University ensures a holistic view of all dimensions of analytics in business. It supports not only the design of new business models, business processes and information systems, but also their implementation. Therefore, it contemplates all dimensions of the transformation.
The Business Engineering MSc programme at Yaşar University combines Business Administration, Management Science with technology and engineering. Graduates of the programme are expected to successfully coordinate interdisciplinary teams and deploy high impact projects from beginning to the end.
Business Engineering MSc programme is designed for people coming from a wide range of background, preferably with some industry experience and wants to improve themselves on business analytics, project management and entrepreneurship/innovation.
Graduates of the programme are often offered crucial managerial and research positions in business, national and international institutions, and universities. Usually starting from technical expert positions, quickly moving up to executive functions in various business domains in companies and organizations. Based on the variety of skills acquired, graduates of Yasar Business Engineering MSc programme are in high demand by companies ranging from start-ups and small firms to multinational corporations – for various positions at home and abroad.
Graduates of Yaşar University’s Business Engineering programme, will build on their education in their respective fields and have the necessary skills that will distinguish them from the majority and put them in a position to lead change and innovation in an ever increasingly competitive workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Second Cycle, Master of Science Degree (M.Sc.) in Business Engineering is awarded to students who have scored a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.00/4.00 and have completed all the courses (120 ECTS).
- The course plan consists of 3 compulsory courses and 5elective courses and a thesis.
- Operations Management, Research Methods and Ethics and Seminar courses provide every student a necessary foundation.
- Students of the programme can then choose remaining elective courses from a wide range of possibilities from the appropriate elective course pools.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business General Engineering & Technology View 17 other Masters in International Business in Turkey
- International students need to apply for a student visa in order to study at the university and after they should apply for a residence permit
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- To be a graduate of any bachelor’s degree program.
- GRE: Min. 151 or
- GMAT: 465 or
- ALES: Min. 60 Quantitative
International3250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National3250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.