Technology is facing a tipping point and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the catalyst. Over 60% of all positions for information workers spend over 30% of their time doing rote, automatable tasks, and business are looking to leverage RPA to free up employees to focus on more strategic work.
The RPA Developer - Nanodegree at Udacity prepares students with the comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills you will need to develop and deploy business process automations. Those skills will be useful in a variety of roles across many industries, especially Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Consulting, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, and beyond. Some specific roles include:
- RPA Developer
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Project Managers
- RPA Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Process Designer
- Production Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Variables, Arguments, & Control Flow
- Data & String Manipulation and UI Activity Properties
- Excel, Data Tables, and PDF Automation
- Recording, UI Interactions, and Advanced Citrix Automation
- Email Automation
- Debugging, Exception Handling, and Testing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
DisciplinesRobotics User Experience Design Software Engineering View 144 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A well-prepared learner is already able to:
- Use Microsoft applications, understand data manipulation, and understand basic logical sequence flows (like Visio)
- Proficiency in a programming language and scripting in a programming language to review, implement, and modify code; VB.NET/VBA/C# experience is a plus
- An understanding of the .NET framework
A student must have access to a Windows-based machine with Microsoft applications like Excel and Outlook or a VM running a Windows environment. Specific minimum requirements:
- CPU: 2 x 1.8GHz 32-bit (x86)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Windows 7+, Chrome, and Microsoft Office
- For more information on the recommended hardware requirements or other versions of software, you can go to UiPath Hardware and Software Requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1356 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
National1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1356 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.