The International Business - Central European Business Realities program at Prague University of Economics and Business was established to address the specificities and characteristics of the Central European business environment within the framework of the increasing trends of globalization. It provides students with a comprehensive business education in the main fields of economics, management, finance, marketing and negotiations.
Students are offered the possibility to fulfil part of their study obligations at one of the Double Degree partner universities.
The International Business – Central European Business Realities program (further referred to as International Business or IB program) is aimed at preparing students for their management tasks and leadership roles in a multicultural entrepreneurial environment, in either national or multinational companies. It provides students with the in-depth knowledge and skills reflecting both global and specific Central European economic and business trends.
After successful completion of the program, student’s management abilities will include an interdisciplinary approach to the management of complex processes in the European and namely the Central European markets.
The graduates will be able to bridge theoretical prerequisites and practical applications, to analyze regional European markets in connection with its national and historical interference, to develop business strategies tailored to European realities, to consider the financial aspects of their decisions and to successfully apply intercultural differences in various negotiations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability in Business
- Comparative Government of Central and Eastern Europe
- International Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 8 other Masters in Business Administration in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an E-application and fill in all requested columns, and upload required documents in the section “Documents”.
- Recognition of previous university degree. Integral & necessary part of the Admission procedure. Applicant is requested to arrange a proces according personal situation.
- CV in English – structured CV, can be used a form of Europass CV
- Passport/ID card
- Copy of the passport or the identity card (EU citizens). It is important to check the validity of the passport/ID! The most important moment for the students applying for visa. Upload to E-application/Documents.
- Level of English knowledge.
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.