Our MSc in Global Human Resource Management takes an international approach, giving you a unique skill set to help you stand out from the competition as organisations increasingly expand across borders.
On this course, you’ll be introduced to key HR practices and will investigate the impact that the globalisation of businesses has had on the HRM industry. You'll explore why HR measures that are effective in one country can fail within another, even though they’re part of the same organisation.
On this practical course, you'll use case studies of real organisations to develop your knowledge, so you can immediately apply what you learn to your place of work. You’ll also have the option to develop a real HR action plan for your current organisation as your dissertation, which could help you land a promotion or new job.
You’ll leave this course with the practical skills necessary to effectively manage employees from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds. And because knowledge of the HR industry on a global scale is sought-after in the workplace, you’ll become a valuable asset to businesses around the world.
Career prospects and opportunities
Our MSc Global Human Resource Management has been built to give you the specialist knowledge and practical expertise you need to secure a successful career in your industry of choice.
Your assignments will not only familiarise you with key theories and practices in Global HRM, but help develop the soft skills valued by employers as well.
Through investigative projects and group tasks, you gain the thoroughness and collaborative capabilities needed to excel within a workplace.
These skills, coupled with the support you can receive from our exceptional Careers and Employability Service, will help position you as a valuable hire to employers across the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Examine the strategic role and practical application of key HRM functions across the globe, taught by experienced experts and industry professionals
- Develop analytical, critical and information technology skills, as well as people skills, to allow you to connect with employees of varying attitudes, perceptions and values
- Develop your knowledge and experience to support your approach to problem-solving exercises, case studies and other activity-based learning
- Learn to communicate proposed global HR solutions and critical knowledge effectively
- Identify sustainability issues affecting the resolution of international HR problems, along with international HR ethical issues
- Managing Human Resources
- Contemporary Issues in International HRM
- Strategy, Leadership and the Business Context
- Managing the Employee Lifecycle
- Investigative Human Resource Management Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
February, May, September.
- No Attendance
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 58 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To join this course, you must have:
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent in any academic subject seeking to pursue/continue a career in HR.
- Applicants with appropriate work experience and professional qualifications may also be considered. Applicants may be subject to interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.