A graduate of this program will be able to design and build databases for software applications, create and deploy database-backed web APIs, and secure and manage user authentication and access control for an application backend. Students will also learn how to deploy a Flask-based web application to the cloud using Docker and Kubernetes.
Completion of the Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree program will give you the tools needed to perform well in a variety of developer roles.Some examples of job titles that align with your new skills are:Software Engineer, Full Stack Python Application Developer, Back End Developer, Web Application Developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- SQL and Data Modeling for the Web
- API Development and Documentation
- Identity Access Management
- Server Deployment and Containerization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 483 other programmes in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner-level experience in Python. If you do not have this experience, check out our Intro to Programming Nanodegree program or Intro to Computer Science course.
- Experience using Git for version control. If you do not have this experience, check out our How to Use Git and GitHub course.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn. Participation in this program requires consistently meeting the deadlines, and devoting at least 10 hours per week to your work.
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor (ie. VSCode or Atom) as well as virtual machines (using VirtualBox and Vagrant).
- You are willing to contribute to the success of the program, including collaborating with fellow students, and giving us feedback on how we can improve.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1356 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
National1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1356 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.