Who is the Master’s programme for?
The 12-month Artificial Intelligence and Cloud programme from Politecnico di Torino is for students with a degree (awarded by 31 December) in one of the following: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
Selected candidates will receive a job offer from Reply, starting the same day as the Master’s programme. If students stay in their job for at least two years, Reply will cover the cost of taking part in the programme.
In other words, we pay you to study so you get to earn while you learn.
What will I gain by completing the programme?
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies shaping major transformations in almost every area of society.
- A broad understanding of how organisations adopt these technologies to solve real-life problems.
- Specialist knowledge and expertise in one of three key areas: Cloud, Data or Machine Learning.
- An in-depth awareness of the major platform providers and the differences between their technologies.
- The Reply methodology. You’ll learn from some of the best in the business through a hands-on, practical approach that focuses on excellence and collaboration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Choose your specialisation
The Master’s programme focuses on applying modern digital technologies in the real world – from effective data management to adopting AI and ML techniques, using the latest cloud-based implementation models and tools. After the theoretical foundations part of the course, students choose to specialise in one of three areas:
- The principles, methodologies and technologies enabling DevOps
- Microservice-based architectures. Containerisation hybrid Cloud architectures: Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Serverless development
- Data engineering
- Data science
3. Machine Learning
- AI and ML techniques
- A strong, hands-on component – work on real-life projects using platforms and frameworks from leading industry vendors.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply Date: from 21st September to 2nd November
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 9 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Target: graduates in computer science, computer engineering, electronic engineering, automation engineering, telecommunication engineering
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Participation fee: no costs, if you’re selected for the programme and you accept Reply job offer, it will cover the programme fees (18.000€).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.