In the Genetic and Genomic Counselling program from Tampere University of Applied Sciences , students have the opportunity to collaborate with research institutes, companies utilizing genetic information and international research groups. The studies also provide the ability to work in hospital, primary health care, companies and research groups in counseling and research related to genetics and genomic information.
You will be able to work independently in demanding expert tasks in genetic and genomic area and in international co-operation or as an entrepreneur.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Genetics and Genomics
- Medical and Clinical Aspects of Genetic Disease
- Genetic and Genomic Counselling Skills
- Psychosocial and Ethics Aspects
- Genetic Law and Guidelines
- Genomic Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Genetics View 5 other Masters in Genetics in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master's Degree in Genetic and Genomic Counselling does not have intake in 2022.
- Carefully read through the general eligibility criteria and the programme-specific eligibility criteria and see whether you meet them.
- For additional questions on applying, application documents and application process, please contact TAMK Admissions Office.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Tampere
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.