About Master of Business Administration in Leadership program at Kazakh-British Technical University
At the successful completion of the Master of Business Administration in Leadership program at Kazakh-British Technical University, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a base knowledge of practical leadership and motivation issues and apply this knowledge to help understand approaches to leadership and motivation in the context of the Kazakhstan business environment;
- Demonstrate understanding of principles and theories of the organizational change and apply them to enhance the performance of organizations;
- Apply concepts of rational choice, identity, appropriateness, history-dependent rules and inconsistency in preferences or identities that can be used in business decisions-making.
- Business Communications
- Business Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Reporting and Management Control
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Corporate Finance
- Globalization and Strategic Competitiveness (licensed from Harvard)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Filled out application;
- Notarized copy of Higher Education Diploma (the original of the Diploma and Transcript);
- Resume (in English);
- 2 recommendation letters (in English);
- Motivation letter (in English);
- 6 photos 3x4;
- Identification Document (copy and original);
- Medical Reference №086-У + X-ray;
- Copy of the Work Record Book or other document proof of employment history (if applicable);
- Notarized copy of IELTS (6.0 or more) Certificate (if applicable) or a copy of payment receipt for English test.
- STEP 2: Main subject examination.
International6407 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8009 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National6407 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8009 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Full program: 3 400 000 KZT
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.